Power Breakfast

 
I figured Monday morning is a great time to start out with a breakfast of all the good stuff. When I say ALL that IS what I mean. Well, IMO, that is. :)
 
Onions and, mushrooms, and garlic sautéed in Avocado and Coconut oils till tender. Add a handful of each Organic baby Kale and Spinach. Continue to saute until wilted. Place on a plate and keep warm.
 
4 oz. Wild Caught Salmon,
cooked and crumbled in the same oils as the veggies
1 sm. egg, scrambled
Asparagus Spears
 
When finished place on the bed of sautéed veggies.
 
 Garnish with:
 
Avocado Slices
 
Seasonings:
 
 
Dee-licious!!
 
Kind of a step up from my breakfast yesterday...
 
 
...wouldn't you say? haha
 
Although that cake is nothing to sneeze at!! It's rich and moist in all of it's chocolate-y goodness!!
(recipe coming soon)
 
And yes I was tempted to brew some coffee to wash down All of the above, good and evil, but nope I didn't. You really! should be proud of me! :)
 
Have a lovely Monday!!
 
♥Be Blessed!♥


Comments

  1. Good job! I would have a hard time to not nibble on the cake. Your breakfast looks and sounds wonderful & healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Seasoned Pretzels

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake